Worlds for Wesley
My worlds had ups & downs because I made the finals in the 20" category which was really good but I had an off day in the 26" category.
In the 26" qualifications my front brake was broken so I had a 5 in that section and after that section I had taken my spare bike to complete the competition but the 1st section I entered my chain snapped...
So i decided to ask a 5 on every section in the second lap.
And the 20" finals were pretty hard because I didn't really know the bike and I have only trained 10 minutes with that bike so for me it was already incredible to make the finals.
Final results were: 17th in 26"
And 8th place in Final 20"
From the vault...
- photo by Sergio pics and vid
- We're now in Qatar
- Roadtrip trainingcamp
- Safety Jogger 'Trial on Tour' teaser on youtube
- France world cup and more
- interview Tribalzine.com
- Antwerp world cup
- The Laureus awards...
- We would like to wish all the best to the Lebanese Red Bull team and citizens
- Update worlds in Val di Sole