Worlds for Wesley
My worlds had ups & downs because I made the finals in the 20" category which was really good but I had an off day in the 26" category.
In the 26" qualifications my front brake was broken so I had a 5 in that section and after that section I had taken my spare bike to complete the competition but the 1st section I entered my chain snapped...
So i decided to ask a 5 on every section in the second lap.
And the 20" finals were pretty hard because I didn't really know the bike and I have only trained 10 minutes with that bike so for me it was already incredible to make the finals.
Final results were: 17th in 26"
And 8th place in Final 20"
From the vault...
- Show at Miss sports
- New movie about the clubshow in knokke
- Adidas. The story continues
- We're now in Val di Sole, Italy
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- On training camp in Barcelona
- Movies available now in the gallery
- European champion number 4
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
- New ITT movie in the gallery