World cup round 5 in Lorca (Sp)
Lorca, near Murcia hosted the last UCI world cup of the year. They used an unusual area; an authentic bullfight arena... the sections were the best ones a biketrial competition ever had. Very hard, sometimes dangerous, technical and nice looking as well with very high obstacles...In the south of Spain, even this time of year it is still very warm. Between the sections we all had to get in the shade as much as possible so that was very exhausting. Vincent won both semi finals and finals, I got 2nd which is also my place for the general ranking in the 2006 world cup. No full house like last year but the coolest jersey is with me for another year and not winning the world cup can be motivating for next year. in the finals Vincent got 10 points, I had 12 with 3 realy stupid dabs, Caisso 3rd with 16 points.
From the vault...
- NEW VIDEO ... living the dream: 'Dreamin San Francisco' by GT bicycles
- At the Laureus awards now
- The Ambassadors trailer on www.yourpsp.be
- Velofollies has come to an end...
- World Championships Italy
- Velofollies... the best edition ever
- Tv edit from the Barcelona World Cup
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- Belaey Trials Team on Expo Velo
- WORLD CHAMPION :)