World Cup Knokke...
Last weekend, Knokke hosted for the 3rd time in a row the UCI World Cup... This year has to be called the best one ever!!! Even though the weather wasn't good at all; the spectators still showed up in big numbers, the track was the best of the year and top of the bill VT4 (national TV station) broadcasted the event 'live'you can find more info on [url=http://www.worldcupknokke.be]link to the event site[/url] Gilles Coustelier won the event with 6 penalty points, I got 2nd with 14 and Vincent 3rd with 32. I and all other riders must admit; no doubt about it' that Gilles is the best rider this year. Knowing that I am still happy that after so many years I am the last rider standing to get close to him... The final of the world cup is in Switserland, September 7. I only have a chance to win the overall ranking IF I win and leave Gilles behind... stay tuned.
From the vault...
- Merry Xmas and a happy...
- New indoor RiDe video
- French cup in le Bourg d'Oisans... results
- Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
- World cup Buthiers round 4
- Streetsession Brussels
- Interview and Heubach review on MTBlive.com
- South Africa snaps
- Interview on MTB-live.com
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny