World cup Buthiers round 4
yesterday, Buthiers (near Paris) welcomed the 4th round of the world cup. To be honest, this was with Spa Francorchamps the hardest and coolest race of the year. All natural sections, on very very big rocks. In the semi finals Kenny got 3rd after Vincent (2nd) and Giacomo (3rd)In the finals then, on different sections Vincent took the lead in the first lap and Kenny was second, Giacomo 3rd. Vincent made a 5 in his last section of the 2nd lap so Kenny had to finish the whole 2nd lap with zero points to win this race which would have been possible but was extremely hard. Finally Kenny ended with 25 points, Giacomo with 22 and Vincent with 14. So this year the world cup will be for Vincent H. which he deserve after a regular year like this.
From the vault...
- Bahrain movie on youtube
- Interview and Heubach review on MTBlive.com
- Safety Jogger poster is ready
- New movie in our gallery
- Bikemotion 2009: report
- trials at 380m high...
- Overview of messages now tuned on
- Visiting the Monty factory
- World cup Buthiers round 4
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.