WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
Kenny won the 4th round of the UCI world cup in Poland. It was a though race with a mixture of both natural and manmade sections made even harder because of the rainfall in the finals.
Kenny says 'glad I won this race, a proof that I am getting in shape day by day for the world championships in Switserland end of the month. The sections were great because they were both very technical and physical. A pitty it rained but as a Belgian that might just have been an advantage....' The event in general was a great succes with a lot of people over the weekend, Polish TV even broadcasted it LIVE on national TV...
From the vault...
- Show at the XC Marathon worlds in Verviers (B)
- new 'old' movie from my 2007 Taiwan tour
- South Africa snaps
- world cup Antwerp eventsite online
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- Kenny wins silver at world finals
- riding my bike on a 233m height
- in-garden jam 1st try out
- Debate on tribalzine.com about the Worlds
- interview in Trial Inside... South Africa