USA trip is over
After Ray's MTB indoor park, where I rode with legends like Jeff Lenosky, Dave Mirra and Aaron Chase I went to Hawai where I experienced a freeride adventure with freeride and trials pioneer Hans Rey. After that I rented a camper and did a roadtrip to Sequoia national park where I rode around world tallest tree 'General Sherman'. Next stop was Google's headquarters in San JosBeside that I kept on training and I think my level is good compared to last year. I also lost a bit of weight which isn't an easy job in the country of burgers. A bit tired but satisfied I go home now with tons of footage for the TV show on Extreme Sportschannel. The edit will be awesome and unique!! Next level for trials in the running...
From the vault...
- Tickets to win @bikers.be
- Kenny Belaey summer playground Les Arcs-Peisey Vallandry
- New sponsor for Wesley
- Mini adventure with Hans Rey in Hawai
- 2nd place for Wesley at final round New-Zealand
- New video @hopetech #backyardyam
- TV report about the World cup
- Belgian championship @ Senzeille
- new sponsor Trialtech parts
- The Ambassadors trailer on www.yourpsp.be