USA trip is over
After Ray's MTB indoor park, where I rode with legends like Jeff Lenosky, Dave Mirra and Aaron Chase I went to Hawai where I experienced a freeride adventure with freeride and trials pioneer Hans Rey. After that I rented a camper and did a roadtrip to Sequoia national park where I rode around world tallest tree 'General Sherman'. Next stop was Google's headquarters in San JosBeside that I kept on training and I think my level is good compared to last year. I also lost a bit of weight which isn't an easy job in the country of burgers. A bit tired but satisfied I go home now with tons of footage for the TV show on Extreme Sportschannel. The edit will be awesome and unique!! Next level for trials in the running...
From the vault...
- Man vs Machine @ Mettet
- Belaey Brothers present at the 2006 Wheelz in action edition
- Belaey weekend in New Zealand...
- Maldives the shots... warning: no action
- World cup Biella (It)
- Safety Jogger 'Trial on Tour' teaser on youtube
- UCI world cup the movie now online
- Friday night TV shows
- New sponsor for Wesley