USA trip is over
After Ray's MTB indoor park, where I rode with legends like Jeff Lenosky, Dave Mirra and Aaron Chase I went to Hawai where I experienced a freeride adventure with freeride and trials pioneer Hans Rey. After that I rented a camper and did a roadtrip to Sequoia national park where I rode around world tallest tree 'General Sherman'. Next stop was Google's headquarters in San JosBeside that I kept on training and I think my level is good compared to last year. I also lost a bit of weight which isn't an easy job in the country of burgers. A bit tired but satisfied I go home now with tons of footage for the TV show on Extreme Sportschannel. The edit will be awesome and unique!! Next level for trials in the running...
From the vault...
- The new ride has arrived...
- Interview and Heubach review on MTBlive.com
- Competition in Spain
- Pictures in the gallery
- Nominated sportsmen of the year
- World Cup Knokke
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- New video @hopetech #backyardyam
- new video: made in Los Angeles
- Monty 231TI first pics