New sponsor for Wesley
Last week I have made a deal with TNN enineering to work together for 2010.
TNN engineering is a very young company that designs CNC made trial parts and brake pads.
I've been riding the pads for about 2 weeks now and I must say that im impressed on how much bite they have in the rain and in dry weather..
Also a nice feature is that if your brake pad is worn out you can easily buy refills that click into the aluminium backings.
So that you are ready to go again.
From the vault...
- Velofollies ... interactive bikefestival
- first news from Rotorua...New Zealand
- Tv edit from the Barcelona World Cup
- More interviews
- Australia...the aftermath
- Cahors urban trials
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- Nominated sportsmen of the year
- Show at casino Knokke...
- UCI Canberra movies