My new comp bike
Just managed to put my bike together for the upcoming championships. I have put the ultra light Monty stem, fork and handlebar. The rotor is 160mm in the front now plus I'm using a rimbrake in the rear.Furthermore I tried to reduce weight by light innertubes, light Maxxis tire in the rear. It wheight now is 9,7kg which is my lightest bike ever. Lighter is possible but I wouldn't feel comfortable anymore on it. I also broke my personal sidehop record with this bike to 137,5 cm.
From the vault...
- Revenge... final world cup Germany
- Visit us at Bikemotion, Utrecht
- PSP and The Ambassadors trailer
- Belaey Trials team in action @ Antwerp, Oudenaarde and Bruges
- 3 shows last weekend... Busy
- INDIA tour on youtube
- NEW GALLERY, visit it now and discover some cool pics!
- new - old movie
- Roadtrip trainingcamp
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand