My new comp bike
Just managed to put my bike together for the upcoming championships. I have put the ultra light Monty stem, fork and handlebar. The rotor is 160mm in the front now plus I'm using a rimbrake in the rear.Furthermore I tried to reduce weight by light innertubes, light Maxxis tire in the rear. It wheight now is 9,7kg which is my lightest bike ever. Lighter is possible but I wouldn't feel comfortable anymore on it. I also broke my personal sidehop record with this bike to 137,5 cm.
From the vault...
- Movies available now in the gallery
- New trialshop: Trial Solution.be
- This weekend it was showtime... Unfortunatly Wesley couldn't ride, due an injury
- Belaey trials Team in show
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- Belgian championship
- Kristallen fiets / trophy
- Merry Xmas
- Hans Rey vs Kenny Belaey
- victory for Wesley