Lost my Topsport contract ...
Some days ago I got a phone call from the Topsport Expert saying I am no longer sponsored by Topsport Vlaanderen. This means I loose my salary, so it's kind of a big bummer... on the other hand it creates oportunities to attract other sponsors. Of course I am realistic enough to know that it ain't going to be easy with the financial crisis going on.my comment on this?? Well, I think it's just not fair because I had to become top3 in the worlds or on the euro champs. Everybody knows that I should have got 3rd without my 10 penalty points that I got from arguing with the checker. "I flew over an arrow in the easiest section in Val di Sole"... an expensive arrow if you take a good look at it.!!! My second overall position in the world cup doesn't count???? I don't understand. And than you see a triathlon athlete who is number 30 something on the world ranking who still got the contract. I don't get it...
From the vault...
- French cup in le Bourg d'Oisans... results
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
- Antwerp TV edit on Sporza
- UCI meeting
- Sportmen of the year 2007
- Busy demo weekend
- Red Bull Egypt local hero tour is over
- Show at Miss sports
- Velofollies ... interactive bikefestival
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland