live from Hong Kong
hello all, I just finished a successful tour in Hong Kong, full of shows, trainings, jam-sessions and interviews. The city is very busy, shops every where, millions of people in the streets and some nice ocean views are what I got to see the past 5 days. I also went training with 30 local bikers on a special designed trials park for this occasion and we had good fun! There was also a photo shoot planned near old temples and typical Chinese locationsIn total I did 12 shows and one of them was filmed and broadcasted on tv please find below a link to the interview which was found by gilgameshj on our forum. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYKJQ4uhU0s]interview Hong Kong[/url] Next stop is Macau for 2 days and after that I'm heading to Taiwan. cheers Kenny
From the vault...
- New youtube movie from Japan
- Velofollies ... interactive bikefestival
- Sportweekend interview @ Knokke
- Show at casino Knokke...
- Naked athletes calendar for Menzo
- Kenny all in: Adidas commercial
- Now in Taiwan
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- Dubai tour is over now
- Update worlds in Val di Sole