live from Hong Kong
hello all, I just finished a successful tour in Hong Kong, full of shows, trainings, jam-sessions and interviews. The city is very busy, shops every where, millions of people in the streets and some nice ocean views are what I got to see the past 5 days. I also went training with 30 local bikers on a special designed trials park for this occasion and we had good fun! There was also a photo shoot planned near old temples and typical Chinese locationsIn total I did 12 shows and one of them was filmed and broadcasted on tv please find below a link to the interview which was found by gilgameshj on our forum. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYKJQ4uhU0s]interview Hong Kong[/url] Next stop is Macau for 2 days and after that I'm heading to Taiwan. cheers Kenny
From the vault...
- Bigtime Series on air in UK ... don't miss it
- World cup Kortrijk January 2008
- Belaey Trials team in action @ Antwerp, Oudenaarde and Bruges
- UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
- Best of 2017 Kenny Belaey
- Saudi Arabia part 2 is finished now
- Merry Xmas and a happy...
- Movie by Grinta magazine
- Fietsvakantie Zuid Afrika... ga met ons mee
- Kristallen Fiets