Knokke's Beach Race
Today I participated at the xcountry Beach Race, the city of Knokke asked me to join them and when they said 24KM or 48KM I surely said 48...
I started too fast so I blew up myself after approx 40KM... but I was soo tired that I rode straight to my car. I gave up... pretty unusual but in the back of my head I was thinking I didn't needed to force myself.
From the vault...
- Antwerp world cup
- Belaey Brothers present at the 2006 Wheelz in action edition
- Londons biggest street ride, and we were there..
- New video @hopetech #backyardyam
- first news from Rotorua...New Zealand
- Antwerp website online
- Sales page is finished... go to the MAINMENU then click on SALES
- Belaey wint World Cup Barcelona
- UCI Canberra movies
- exclusive interview on www.redbull.com