Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
Yesterday Kenny won the semi finals in the world championships. He can now start in the driver seat, seeing how other riders do it and try to do better of course. The sections are pretty technical, going from big concrete tubes over slippery river sections so anything is possible.The final starts on Sunday at 13.50... fingers crossed. Winning this one would be his 5th title of world champion in 10 years of riding elite world championships. A record average in the history of trials... It would be his 10th overall rainbow jersey.
From the vault...
- Pictures in the gallery
- Roadtrip trainingcamp
- Video from the motorengala on Vimeo
- USA trip is over
- interview on the Montyweb
- Spanish championship... victory
- Lost my Topsport contract ...
- Delivery of the tapes at Extreme sportschannel
- Overview of messages now tuned on
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests