In South Africa now
I think I just entered the best country a trials rider can ever visit; South Africa. It has rocks everywhere, beautiful landscapes and nice beaches. I am here for Adidas who is supporting the longest mountainbike race in the world, the Cape Epic, and will perform tomorrow and on Saturday with 3 shows a day at the Water front. Today was already fully booked with a photoshoot with Sven Martin and I really like the result a lot so far, more is planned though.Adidas will add me in their [url=http://www.outdoorsportsteam.com/]new website[/url] so that's a great honor to me. Stay tuned and come back later to check some of the shots we made today... ps: I even cancelled my trip to Barcelona so I can stay longer over here...
From the vault...
- Bad news for my knee
- www.coachpaul.be zijn mening over trial...
- Belaey wint World Cup Barcelona
- Mini adventure with Hans Rey in Hawai
- Belgian cup Kluisbergen
- Off to Australia today
- Big show @ Aalter
- We would like to wish all the best to the Lebanese Red Bull team and citizens
- New pics on Red Bull photofiles
- Wesley performing at the GVA trophee