In Scotland now
Today we took off around 11 from Charleroi airport, we arrived at 1 and head up to Fort William. It was a 3 hour long car ride in valleys and the views were just brilliant!I took my x country bike for a ride to the trials venue and first impression is good. The sections look professional and have the possibility to be made hard. I'm looking forward to it. And for you information but nothing to worry about, I got very sick last thursday and I still experience it but it's ok...
From the vault...
- velofollies...the aftermath
- Monty 231TI first pics
- Trial-Inside... online Trial only newssite
- The Laureus awards...
- Wesley Belaey and Andy Masschelin on TV
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.
- Blind Trials rider
- In Nigeria now
- Extreme Sportschannel
- UCI world cup the movie now online