In Australia now
After a never ending flight (22hours) we finally arrived in Canberra 3 days ago. Still recovering from the trip, we are counting down for the race next week. The track looks nice, one of the best ones ever even. The sections will consist of pallets, concrete tubes, 3 rock sections, spools and logs. For sure much better than other years! Will post pics later on this week
From the vault...
- BEST movie about a competition ever made ... by T7
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- World cup Buthiers round 4
- New sponsor for Wesley
- Debate on tribalzine.com about the Worlds
- New car sponsor for Kenny
- National Geographic 'Extreme' pic of the monty
- Tonight guest in 'De Laatste Show'
- Belaey wint World Cup Barcelona