In Australia now
After a never ending flight (22hours) we finally arrived in Canberra 3 days ago. Still recovering from the trip, we are counting down for the race next week. The track looks nice, one of the best ones ever even. The sections will consist of pallets, concrete tubes, 3 rock sections, spools and logs. For sure much better than other years! Will post pics later on this week
From the vault...
- 7 minutes on national tv in Macau
- Bigtime South africa... trailer
- Excuse me - excuseer mij
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- Maldives the shots... warning: no action
- World cup Antwerp...
- Results 1st world cup Spa Francorchamps
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- Belaey Brothers present at the 2006 Wheelz in action edition
- New World record