France world cup and more
I'm back from the final round of the UCI World cup in St Francois-Longchamps. I got 3rd and finally and end up 3rd as well in the overall classification. The sections were very nice and difficult but I made slightly too many mistakes to go for the victory. Even though in the semi finals I was very close to winning I couldn't continue my good riding in the finals. On Monday morning I went straight to Les Arcs with Fien and my South African buddy Andrew Guess because I got a last minute invitation from the city of Vallendry to participate in their race on Wednesday which was awesome!!!In this race I once realized again that if I'm not stressing out about winning or losing, my riding is twice as good... So, from now on I'll do anything about it to start the finals as relaxed as possible... Canada, September 5th is my last chance to make 2010 a season never to forget...
From the vault...
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- Party time Friday the 26th in Aalter
- Hope brakes new sponsor
- French cup in le Bourg d'Oisans... results
- velofollies...the aftermath
- Street session @ Antwerp
- Show at casino Knokke...
- Final World cup in Switserland
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- UCI Canberra movies