European championship Melsungen
Yesterday the semi finals in a blistering 37degree heat, got second. Today I felt much better and I was really ready for it but so was Gilles I reckon.He took 2 points of advantage in the 1st section and kept that advantage until the 6th and last section of the 1st round. I knew I had to make te difference in the technical and tricky tree roots section and so I did. I cleaned it and he made 5. I was in the driver seat now but after too many silly mistakes I lost all of my advantage. After all I lost with only 2 little penalties. I'm satisfied anyway and full of confidence now after a bad world cup in Italy last week and my knee injury of one month ago.I'm ready for the World cup in Belgium on August the 1st... result: Gilles 9 points, I had 11 and Vincent 26.
From the vault...
- Sales page is finished... go to the MAINMENU then click on SALES
- End of 2006
- Kenny chooses HOPE HB160
- In Nigeria now
- Safety Jogger 'Trial on Tour' teaser on youtube
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
- Off to Australia today
- @ Stuntmasters upcoming weekend
- world cup Antwerp eventsite online
- Pictures about the EC in the gallery now