Competition in Spain
Last weekend I was in La Escale to ride a competition of the Spanish cup. I trained with Cesar Canas on thursday and friday, on saturday I took a rest and on sundy Ot Pi and my drove from Barcelona to La Escala to compete. The sections were great, maybe a little easy but because of the high temperature it became pretty fysical.There were 8 sections, 2 laps. I didn't put any foot on the ground during the whole competition and never even touched my pedal although I could because it was organised by the Biketrial federation and not by the UCI. The sections were build on the shore and many tourists could whitness our skills. I am going back to Spain in 2 weeks after the Belgian championship the 24th of june.
From the vault...
- Movie by Grinta magazine
- Excuse me - excuseer mij
- Interview in Trial Inside
- Victory in Heubach
- World cup Antwerp...
- Street session @ Antwerp
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- Belaey Trials team in action @ Antwerp, Oudenaarde and Bruges
- Patrick & Skins new sponsors for Wesley