Cahors urban trials
Just came back from Cahors, it was an awesome event on Saturday night. The sections we had, were the same ones as for the motortrial sections on Sunday. The 'Openfree' system we used is a quiet easy but also a bit of a complicated system in the same time... it's better not to take any risk at all to safe time and to get as many bonus points as you can in stead of trying all the hard lines. That's why I didn't do so well I think. I ended up 5th; main reason for this is because I was taking too many risks and wasn't playing it really tactical although I won the speedtrials contest later on the evening . The organisers did this for the first time and said they will definetely do it again next year...
From the vault...
- Show at the XC Marathon worlds in Verviers (B)
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
- Kenny Belaey summer playground Les Arcs-Peisey Vallandry
- Thierry Klinkenberg trainingcamp Buthiers
- We're now in Val di Sole, Italy
- VW commercial
- World cup Antwerp...
- New sponsor for Wesley
- Bike Motion
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.