Bad news for my knee
3 weeks ago I crashed in Saudi Arabia on my knee, not too bad I thought but the doctor did a first examination and the tendon is a bit damaged. I need to rest a lot so I hope my world's preparation wont be affected.Will do another RMR scan to see if the tendon is internally injured as well. The outside is damaged for sure...
From the vault...
- Off to Australia today
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- Velofollies ... interactive bikefestival
- Belgian championship
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- 2012 ... busy year to come
- New trialspark @ Aalter
- Dubai tour is over now
- Movies available now in the gallery
- European championship in K